A Northampton Town season ticket or half season ticket is the most cost effective way of supporting the Cobblers at the Sixfields Stadium.
Season ticket holders have priority over non season ticket holders for cup and away matches.
Proof of disability and birth certificates or passport ID is required for all applying for concessions, including under 7s.
2021/22 SEASON TICKET AND HALF SEASON TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* If applying for any type of concession ticket proof of age/status must accompany your application
# If applying for a disabled ticket proof of disability must accompany your application. For full t&cs and definitions please see ntfc.co.uk
** Season tickets for under 7’s and under 12’s must be purchased with an adult or senior season ticket.
• Season ticket holders seats will be held in reservation until 26th June 2021.
• The age of applicants on 1st August 2021 will determine discount qualification for season ticket(s).
• The club reserve the right to charge a fee for upgrading tickets.
• The club reserve the right to move your season ticket to another seat, row or stand for nominated matches, as directed by the police, for television requirements, to comply with social distancing or for any other reason.
• The club reserve the right to amend the date, time and venue of any publicised fixture for any reason without prior notification.
• By applying for a season ticket you are indicating that you have read, understood, accept and agree to abide by the ground rules and regulations, copy available on request and on ntfc.co.uk.
• Entry into the stadium constitutes acceptance of these regulations, which includes a warning that persistent standing in the seated areas whilst play is in progress is strictly forbidden and may result in ejection.
• Concessions have a duty to inform the club if circumstances change, and upgrade remaining tickets.
• The club cannot, under any circumstances, accept any responsibility whatsoever for season ticket cards lost, damaged or stolen and an administration fee may be charged to replace the card.
• In the event that a season ticket holder sustains a ban from the ground, no refund will be given.
• Season ticket refunds are entirely at the discretion of the club and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
• Season Ticket cards must be available for inspection at any time.
• Season Tickets may not be resold or lent for value by Season Ticket holders under any circumstances.
• Proof of qualification for concession must be carried at all times. Failure to provide proof may result in sanctions being imposed which may include, but are not limited to, ejection and banning from the stadium without refund.
• Entry in to any game is not guaranteed and should the club be advised or instructed to play any game behind closed doors for any reason, any pro rata refund or credit is entirely at the club’s discretion.
• If capacity is limited for any reason, the club will determine priority order of attendance but season ticket holders will have priority over non season ticket holders.
• In the event that matches are played with reduced capacity or behind closed doors, the club will make matches available for season ticket holders to watch via iFollow, subject to EFL confirmation.
• Pre-season friendlies, play off matches and cup games are NOT included in a season ticket.
Loading, Please Wait...
We need this information to allow you to use the booking system.